Authors whose abstracts have been accepted are invited to publish their full papers as part of the IFMBE Conference Proceedings published by SpringerNature. There are no extra fees involved in this process.
The IFMBE Conference Proceedings book series is indexed by SCOPUS and is expected to be made available to Congress participants during the Congress.
Important Notes Before Submitting Full Papers
- Springer is a STM-signatory publishers. If authors are reusing materials from other STM publishers in this Springer publications, please check the STM permissions guidelines as well as the complete list of STM publishers at here.
- Springer Ethical Policies
For research involving human participation, for example, it is recommend to add a sentence in the paper explaining that ethical approval was obtained and specify by which committee e.g. All procedures performed in studies involving human participants were in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional and/or national research committee (include name of committee + reference number)
- Files to be submitted for publication:
the source files of the paper (Word only)
the PDF of the paper
The copyright form will be generated by the system with all the necessary information, so the authors do not need to upload the form.
email address of the corresponding authors included in the paper
Preparing for Full Paper Submission
- Author may work with Word. You may download the Word template here .
- For authors working with word: please avoid inserting equations as graphic files. Use the Math function of Word 2003 or 2007, MathType or Microsoft Equation Editor to create your equations.
- Please include all affiliations and e-mail addresses (or at least the email address of the corresponding author) in the chapter you submit to the editors. The e-mail addresses will be used by SpringerNature to provide authors with a personal account where they can download a free copy of the eBook upon publication.